Chic, Contemporary Home Accents
Although we don’t really see the leaves changing color here in SoCal, integrating seasonal tones into home décor is a fun way to get into the spirit of Autumn. We’re loving marble, earthy woods, wool, warm metallics and the unique tabletop accessories trending this year. Whether it’s something as simple as swapping out throw pillows or creating a full Harvest spread, we’ve got it covered. These are our picks from big online retailers and local shops inspiring us to host and gather with loved ones this November.
- Drift Rectangle Placemat from A+R Store
- Torso Candleholders from Design Within Reach
- Salad Servers Designed by Matteo Thun from Design Within Reach
- Glamos Throws with Fringes from Hermosa Design
- Almoco Flatware in Copper from Design Within Reach
- Feather & Pod Wreath, Preserved from One Kings Lane
- Essex Servers from CB2
- Rivsalt Mountain Salt Grater from Burro
- 3 Little Pumpkins Geometric Print Pillow from Houzz
- Mulholland Mocha Decorative Pillow from H.D. Buttercup
- Earth Square Plaid Pillow from H.D. Buttercup
- Pumpkins, White Moss from One Kings Lane
- Rosewood Salt & Pepper Cellar With Brass Mini Spoons from EXIR
- Cylinder Clear Champagne Flute from CB2
It’s all about creating a cozy atmosphere to combat the (California) cold — and that’s not just about a look. There’s nothing that gives us warm and fuzzy feelings this time of year quite like classic seasonal scents. For that, we love this Pumpkin Chai Candle from NEST Fragrances.
If you’re more of a Do It Yourselfers, here are some easy and frugal ideas to get your home smelling like the holidays from Good Housekeeping.