Pardee’s Picks: Game On
Are you ready for some football? Now that the fantasy draft parties have simmered down and the NFL season is in full swing, the next step is finding a place to root for your favorite team on the Westside. Whether you rep the Patriots or Packers, we’ve rounded up the best bars in town to watch your team in action every NFL Sunday.
1. Tony P’s
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Tony P’s on NFL Sundays. Over a dozen TVs and an impressive beer lineup will keep football fans and brew enthusiasts entertained all day.
- 4445 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90291
2. Barney’s Beanery
- Cheer your team on at a Westside staple. Barney’s Beanery has over 60 HDTVs, 700 menu items, and 200 beers to keep the party going from morning until Sunday Night Football.
- 1351 Third Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
3. O’Brien’s Irish Pub
- Watch the game of the week on O’Brien’s Irish Pub’s massive 100-inch projection screen and treat yourself to classic Irish bar food and drinks.
- 2941 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
4. Sonny McClean’s Irish Pub
- Fan of Brady, Belichick and the rest of the New England Patriots? You will want to be at Sonny McLeans, LA’s premier Patriot’s Bar. Eat like a traditional Bostonian with corned beef, shepherd’s pie, and a clam chowder reminiscent of the East Coast.
- 2615 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90403
5. The Shack
- Pay a visit to this local bar that’s been serving top-notch “dude-food” for over 40 years. The Shack in Playa Del Rey has a delicious menu that will satisfy your appetite for 10 hours of football games.
- 185 Culver Blvd, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
6. Busby’s West
- Rated one of the best sports bars in all of California for the last few years, Busby’s West has NFL Sunday Ticket and the Redzone channel so you can catch every second of every game.
- 3110 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404
7. The Sidewalk Cafe
- Watch your team play with a beachfront view at The Sidewalk Cafe. You can even celebrate your team’s win with a victory lap in the ocean.
- 1401 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291
8. Brü Haus
- With large booths, a wide selection of imported drafts, and TVs at every angle, Brü Haus is the perfect location to keep tabs on all your fantasy players and follow your favorite team.
- 11831 Wilshire Blvd, Brentwood, CA 90025
9. San Francisco Saloon
- If you’re from NorCal, look no further than the San Francisco Saloon to cheer on your hometown 49ers as if you’re back in the Bay.
- 11501 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064
10. Danny’s Venice
- Dine on a gourmet meal while you cheer on your team. Danny’s Venice serves upscale bar food and healthy options as well so you can cut some of the calories that usually come with an NFL Sunday.
- 23 Windward Avenue, Venice, CA 90291
Want the scoop on local happenings every week? Sign up for The Weekly Pardee and we’ll personally deliver it to your inbox every Friday!